Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Search Results for Hospital Sales Rep
Hospital Sales Specialist (Clinical Information Systems)Our client is a leading supplier of medical, diagnostic therapeutic equipment and Clinical Information Systems throughout Ireland and the UK. They are currently seeking a Hospital Sales Specialist (Clinical Informatics) who will be responsible for managing sales within their Clinical Informatics Business to a large customer base of hospitals within the Island of Ireland. The candidate will require experience in Healthcare & Clinical Informatics and ideally be based in the Dublin region. As this is a National role, the ideal candidate should be willing to travel throughout t...
The Hospital Sales Rep is more generally more senior than a GP Rep and is responsible for the selling of products into the secondary care setting - Hospitals.
- Achieve territory year-end cash targets for promoted products
- Achieve quarterly coverage and frequency targets behind KOL's
- Develop and implement territory business plan including KAM strategies to optimise potential within KOL population in Key Accounts
- Maintain and update customer information and complete call reporting data within specified timelines
- Provide key and detailed information to target audiences
- Analyse territory product performance and market data on an on-going basis and propose action plan to level manager
- University degree in business administration, Science or Pharmacy Business or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years relevant pharmaceutical medical sales experience. Ideally Hospital and (or) respiratory experience.
- Proven track record in relationship development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills