Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or download another web browser.
A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. Just click on the icons to get to the download page.
Your browser will need to close to complete the installation and you will need to manually reload the site when finished
Hospital Sales Specialist (Clinical Information Systems)
|Job Type:||Permanent||Salary:||Not Disclosed|
Our client is a leading supplier of medical, diagnostic therapeutic equipment and Clinical Information Systems throughout Ireland and the UK. They are currently seeking a Hospital Sales Specialist (Clinical Informatics) who will be responsible for managing sales within their Clinical Informatics Business to a large customer base of hospitals within the Island of Ireland. The candidate will require experience in Healthcare & Clinical Informatics and ideally be based in the Dublin region. As this is a National role, the ideal candidate should be willing to travel throughout the Island of Ireland on a regular basis.
• Managing the commercial aspects of our clients Clinical Informatics business to key customers throughout Ireland.
• Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships
• Work with the representatives of key partners and suppliers
• Achievement of sales and growth plans on a quarterly and annual basis
• Assist customers with clinical, technical & commercial enquiries
• Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility
• Development of new business opportunities and determination of new clients and market potential
• Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs & environmental changes
• Provide ideas to improve product & company performance in this marketplace
• Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
• Work closely with Clinical IT, Clinical Engineering and Clinical Application Specialists during the sales process, during initial project implementation and post ‘go-live’.
• Attendance at relevant National and International conferences and meetings
• 4-5 years' successful track record in a Clinical Informatics/Hospital environment, must have an understanding of patient workflow within hospitals and excellent understanding of the Irish & Northern Irish Healthcare market
• Ability to present and engage customers at a high level e.g. IT Directors, Directors of Nursing, Clinical leads, Chief Pharmacists
• Experience in Healthcare & Clinical Informatics, Private/ Public Hospital Sector
• Highly motivated & results driven
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills: Customer focused with strong influencing skills
• Good administrative skills (particularly in PowerPoint & Excel)
• Good understanding of IT Systems & Networks
• Commercially aware with the ability to manage a complex business
• Self-motivated and a team player
If you would like further Information you can contact the recruiter directly:
Karen Shiel | Tel: +353 (0) 1 5079256